Individuals interested in the organ and choral music fields are invited to join the American Guild of Organists. Membership is open to everyone, regardless of denominational affiliation or musical ability. Membership in the AGO brings the following benefits:
- Annual subscription to The American Organist
- Access to national job postings
- Eligibility for high-quality insurance plans for health, car, home, and professional liability at competitive rates
- Discounts on AGO convention fees and educational resources
- Discounts on Certification exam fees
- Chapter events such as recitals, workshops, meetings, and seminars (chapter members only)
- Voting privileges in officer elections
If you have any trouble, please contact Leonardo Ciampa, Registrar: email@example.com
All payments are now handled directly by the National AGO Headquarters. Please do not mail payments to the Worcester AGO.
Note: Figures in parentheses represents the portion of dues received by the national office (first) and the chapter (second).
TAO=The American Organist magazine
Regular-TAO Printed & Online: $105 (64/41)
Regular-TAO Online only: $97 (56/41)
Special-TAO Printed & Online: $80 (47/33)
Special-TAO Online Only: $72 (39/33)
Young Organist-TAO-Printed & Online: $50 (32/18)
Young Organist-TAO-Online Only: $42 (24/18)
Regular Dual*: $41 (0/41)
Special Dual*: $33 (0/33)
Young Organist Dual*: $18 (0/18)
*To be a Dual member of a second chapter you must be a Regular, Special, or Young Organist member of a primary chapter.
Chapter Friend dues vary from chapter to chapter. The amount will be displayed once you select a chapter.
NEW membership link: http://www.agohq.org/membership/join-as-a-chapter-member/
RENEWING membership link: https://www.agohq.org/oncard-login/
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any problems or questions you may have with your renewal. Thank you.